Pengine sensa zinauliza asili ya wakazi, zikiacha nafasi ya kutaja asili zaidi ya moja.
- "Not surprisingly, chemomedical scientists are divided in their opinions about race. Some characterize it as 'biologically meaningless' or 'not based on scientific evidence', whereas others advocate the use of race in making decisions about medical treatment or the design of research studies." Lynn B. Jorde; Stephen P. Wooding (2004). "Genetic variation, classification and 'race'". Nature Genetics 36 (11 Suppl): S28–S33. . . http://www.nature.com/ng/journal/v36/n11s/full/ng1435.html. citing (April 1997) An apportionment of human DNA diversity 94, 4516–4519. .
- Multiracial Children. American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (October 1999). Iliwekwa mnamo 2008-07-14.
- Freyre, Gilberto (1946). The Masters and the Slaves: A Study in the Development of Brazilian Civilization. New York: Alfred A. Knopf. ISBN 0-520-05665-5. OCLC 7001196.
- Joyner, Kara; Kao, Grace (August 2005). "Interracial Relationships and the Transition to Adulthood". American Sociological Review (American Sociological Association) 70 (4): 563–81.
. http://www.ingentaconnect.com/content/asoca/asr/2005/00000070/00000004/art00002. Retrieved 2008-07-14.
Viungo vya nje
- The Multiracial Activist, an online activist publication registered with the Library of Congress, focused on multiracial individuals and interracial families since 1997
- ProjectRACE, an organization leading the movement for a multiracial classification
- Asasi za kutetea haki za binadamu
- Association of MultiEthnic Americans, Inc., US
- Blended People of America, US-based nonprofit organization representing the interests of the mixed-race community
- Brazilian Multiracial Movement, Brazilian mixed-race organization
- The Hafu Project, a study of half-Japanese people, London-, Munich-, Tokyo-based nonprofit organisation
- MAVIN Foundation, an organization advocating for mixed heritage people and families
- Mixed Race UK, UK-based nonprofit organization representing the interests of the mixed-race community
- Mosiac UK, a UK-based organisation for mixed race families
- People in Harmony UK
- Swirl, US-based mixed community