Kwa upana zaidi, uhalisia unajumlisha hata mambo yasiyofikiwa na milango ya fahamu, vifaa na mawazo ya binadamu.
Wanafalsafa, wanahisabati, wanasayansi na wengineo wamejitahidi tangu zamani kuelewa uhalisia, wakitoa majibu mbalimbali.
- Compact Oxford English Dictionary of Current English, Oxford University Press, 2005. (Full entry for reality: "reality • noun (pl. realities) 1 the state of things as they actually exist, as opposed to an idealistic or notional idea of them. 2 a thing that is actually experienced or seen. 3 the quality of being lifelike. 4 the state or quality of having existence or substance.")
Viungo vya nje
- C.D. Broad on Reality
- Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy on Realism
- Video: Carl Sagan on the 4th Dimension Explanation
- Video: Animated version of the above with Dr Quantum - Flatland
- Phenomenology Online: Materials discussing and exemplifying phenomenological research
- Concept and Reality, a Meditatiion Perspective
- The Illusion of Reality by Jim AL-Khalili
- The Matrix as Metaphysics by David Chalmers
- The Universes of Max Tegmark